Thursday, January 23, 2014

BBM Tennis Tournament T-Shirt











Purpose:

  • To use creative problem-solving skills to design a t-shirt for an annual tennis tournament that raises money for the Cancer Community Center of Maine;
  • To understand the importance of being involved in a real-life, authentic learning experience.

Reflection: 

One thing I learned while doing this project is you have to do what the client wants no matter what you think you. The client is paying for you design something they like not what you want. This project was like our VIA but this time we don’t get to meet with the client in person we get to read what they want and what they like. Another thing I learned was that you should make as many designs as possible because anything can happen. The design I least liked I kept working on because it was different and I wanted something more unique and something that would be remembered. Lastly I learned that you can build off of each other’s designs and it really helps to hear what the class has to say about your designs. Having fresh eyes is always better and they always help me understand what I’m trying to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment