Friday, January 24, 2014

"Memorable Experiences"

One of the most memorable experiences I had this year in graphic design was the first time we went to VIA as a class. WOW! That place is so amazing and everyone there was really nice and cared about what we had to say. I really liked it when we got to make a logo for a fake company. I had Libby and Casey in my group and it was fun to hear what everyone was thinking and hearing all the crazy ideas we had. We had two great guys from VIA helping us with our design and idea. I never knew designing a logo could be so much fun until I was able to experience it first hand and it was great! VIA is such a great designing agency and their designs reflect each individual in the company. I really appreciated how VIA members were so caring and how they listened to everything we had to say. I will always remember going there and experiencing the graphic design life. 

Another memorable experience I had this year in graphic design is the second time we got to visit VIA again. This time we were able to present our logo designs that we made as individuals and then we presented our group logo. The group logo was the same assignment we had last time when we visited VIA and we had to finish it and see what the end product looked like. What I really thought that was amazing was Casey and Ihila were offered the chance to apply for internships. I thought this was so cool because they were both offered opportunities for each of their talents. It was so cute when they smiled so big and you could tell they were really happy. Even if I wasn't offered something I was so happy to be apart of this experience and be apart of their happiness.

My last memorable experience I had this year in graphic design was when I got to come to a new school my senior year and my classmates were so kind. I had no idea who any of my classmates were and I was so nervous, even if I didn't look it I was. My classmates were amazing and we all connected over the semester. We gave each other nick names….I gave one to Topher….Nevertheless, this year graphic design gave me more confidence when I became friends with so many amazing people. My classmates made my transition so much easier for me and I want them to know how much I appreciate them for everything they have done for me. I will always remember this year, even if I moved schools. I will always remember graphic design and my classmates. Thank you everyone for being here for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment