Friday, January 24, 2014

"Work I am Most Proud of"




The assignment I am most proud of is my screen-printing project. I really loved doing this assignment in graphic design. We were able to create a design that was original and something that was special to us. I have always loved the stars and the moon. I wanted to make a design that showed how much I appreciate the night sky. This work had an impact on my learning for the good. I took my time and really thought about what I could do for a design. During this project we were able to make a stencil and cut it out with a X-ACTO knife. This task was a little difficult and you needed to have patience and determination. I loved how my shirt came out and I loved how everyone else's came out too. I am very proud of how neat and clean cut my design looks. Screen-printing is a little messy but it’s a lot of fun and relaxing. This project was such a positive this year and I hope the graphic design class plans on doing it next year. It taught me a lot and made me understand some of the hardships of screen-printing. I stated them in my screen-printing reflection if you would like to revisit them. I just loved making the design and then handling the finish touch to it. This assignment was all me and that's what I liked about it so much.









No comments:

Post a Comment